Between 2022 (the year of our launch) and 2023, our achievements have been:
Reusing our pre-consumer waste to create accessories such as scrunchies, keychains, and totes.
We inform and educate our customers with the intention of extending the life of their garments. For example, proper use and care (how, when, and how much to wash them). Check our reels on Instagram for more information.
This approach helps us guide our production with a perspective of responsible use of non-renewable natural resources, such as petroleum, the main source of synthetic materials. Our medium and long-term goal is to reduce our consumption of virgin synthetics and increase the use of recycled synthetics to avoid contributing to the depletion of this valuable resource.
If synthetic materials are not used correctly, they can cause water and aquatic pollution due to microfibers.
"What are microplastics? They are millimeter-sized plastic particles released by synthetic fibers during use or washing.
How do they affect? These particles end up in our washing drains, leading them to the ocean, where they enter marine ecosystems and what we consume from them, ultimately ending up in our bodies. This causes ocean pollution and various diseases in our cells.
What can I do to avoid it? Check our recommendations on our Instagram
Our goals for 2024:
As a brand, we set short-term goals to adapt, be consistent with our growth and market needs, as well as the possibilities of accessing materials and infrastructure to achieve sustainability.
• Partnerships with recycling companies and second-hand fashion organizations to ensure that our packaging is recycled and our garments remain in circulation.
• Measure our carbon footprint by assessing the energy consumption of our workshops in producing our garments and offsetting it through reforestation efforts (SDG 15).
• LOW WASTE garment designs to maximize the utilization of our materials.
• Increase the percentage of fabrics with lower impact by adding deadstock, recycled, and/or renewable natural resource-based fabrics by an additional 5% each collection.
• Ensure the durability of our garments through laboratory testing on 100% of our materials to verify their resistance to washing, peeling, and abrasion.
• Offer garment repair services through partnerships with our workshops.
If you want to join us, leave your comments here: